Stay up to date with our exhibitions and programming:
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Shulamit Gallery on Instagram
- Shulamit Gallery YouTube Channel
We are currently accepting submissions. Submissions will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Please do not send original artwork. All material submitted to Shulamit Gallery will not be returned.
We recommend that artists visit the gallery or website several times before submitting work. A committee carefully reviews each proposal. In the event that we wish to further consider your work, we will contact you directly. Approximate response time is 8-10 weeks. Please also note that we do not, under any circumstances, grant in-person appointments, unless images have been reviewed and have been found to be of interest to the gallery. Only recent works will be considered.
Email submissions to email@example.com – Artist Submission: Name in the subject line. (For example, “Artist Submission: John Doe”)
Items to Include in Application:
- Contact information: name, address, email, phone number
- Visual documentation: include a representative selection photographs (10 to 20 images is standard). Each image (in JPEG format) must be labeled with the artist’s name, the work’s title, year(s) of production, medium, and its dimensions. Please submit at least 10 images that are not detail shots. You may include 5 detail shots in your submission.
- Performance artists: Please submit a DVD or CD of recent original work not exceeding 8 minutes. If submitting via email, please include 2-3 links to projects not exceeding the allotted time.
- Current CV/Resume: should list solo and group exhibitions, education, teaching or professional experience, commissions, and bibliography.
- Artist statement, (if available): a brief reflection of your personal intentions, as well as, a description of your methodology and process.
- Supplementary material as available (including reviews, promotional material, etc.
- Statement of Interest in Shulamit Gallery. Please include a short paragraph about how your artwork fits into the mission of our Gallery. (350 words max)